As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
This position requires to do distribution expansion as new outlet finding, new DTR finding and to improve monthly sales & efficiency of sales team.
- Responsible for visiting our Distributors within the assigned territories on a daily basis to support their needs.
- Responsible to meet the monthly/weekly targets assigned by the management.
- Visit dealer’s outlets to ensure all sales and operations systems are up, POS (Point of Sales) materials are displayed adequately, etc. Help solve Distributors operation issues, incentive discrepancies, ageing and customer’s complaint.
- Responsible to prepare and submit weekly sales report to Manager in timely manner.
- Train and educate Dealers on new products, promotions roadshows and ground activities
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in FMCG and telecommunications related industries
- University Graduate
- Ability to use MS Office 2000 particularly Excel, V LOOKUP, Pivot and Email
- Good Communications in both English and Myanmar
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office