Telenor Myanmar is here to empower societies through connectivity. As part of Telenor Group, a mobile operator group focused on the Nordics and Asia, Telenor Myanmar is committed to lead Myanmar’s data evolution. Having brought mobile connectivity for all in Myanmar since 2014, we are serving more than 17 million customers across the country, bringing the best data experience to a footprint covering more than 92% of the population. Our winning team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide our customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Digitalization and connectivity will be fundamental tools for Myanmar’s post-pandemic economic recovery. 2020 proved that digitalization can happen broadly and rapidly, now we need to make it inclusive and sustainable. Telenor Myanmar is moving digital-first into the future and seeks the best minds in Myanmar to help fuel this evolution.
Officer/Senior Officer, Retail Analyst (6 Months Contract)
1. Daily reporting for both IDD and roaming
- Daily IB/OB traffic and revenue for IDD and Roaming
- Monitoring unusual traffic/revenue trend
- Monitoring daily traffic to most important destinations for outbound
- Daily packs sold of valid retail proposition for IDD and Roaming
- Adhoc reporting upon business needed
2. Weekly comparison report for
- International inbound traffic (voice and sms)
- International outbound traffic (voice and sms)
- Outbound roaming traffic and revenue
3. Lead new product launch for both IDD and Roaming retail proposition
- Working together with regulatory /CBS / RA/VAS /MyTelenor App /WEB/Marcomm
- UAT for both pre and star postpaid before product launch
- Updating product info on Web if any changes required
- new destinations / pricing changes / Q&A
4. Competitor’s analysis
- Any retail movement of OLO (other local operators) on WEB, social media
5. Customer Communication
- WEB, FB and managing CLM campaign for International Business products and services
6. Monitoring SIM BOX (white Vs Grey route for international incoming traffic)
7. Working with revenue assurance, IT, customer care and TGS teams to unblocking outbound SMS
8. Working with external vendor for managing roaming platform
- Delivering Welcome SMS to own subscribers roaming outside Myanmar and welcome back SMS when they landed back to Myanmar
- Updating/campaign SMS upon any pricing changes
Required Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field; Business or Computer Science is preferable.
- Knowledge and interest in International Telco services (roaming and international direct dialing) and Wholesale business Vs Retail business.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken.
- Strong MS Office skill especially in MS Excel.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize effectively in changing environment, be flexible, a good team player.
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.