Figment is a boutique coliving company managing heritage shophouse rentals for the creative class.
We are seeking a passionate, resourceful, self-starter with the ability to manage our online community of creators. Community managers will contribute to being the ‘face’ of Figment and create a welcoming and collaborative community environment for our members and staff. They ensure that our online chats and forums are fully operational and running smoothly as well drive growth and promotion amongst Figment's offerings.
An online community builder is a mash-up of several jobs including content creator, conversation starter, strategist, mediator, crisis handler, customer service person, marketer, technologist, analytics master, and social media personality.
Learn more about us at www.figment.live.
- Work on community initiatives over Social Media, Discord and Discourse designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community
- Assist with set-up and programming of online events
- Assist with tech operations and maintenance of Discord and Discourse to ensure highest level of member experience
- Identify issues for escalation to management in order to document accordingly
- Prepare and distribute promotional materials to guests/potential members
- Develop and execute a plan for social media and online community building.
- Monitoring and measuring the success of community engagement (i.e. number of power users, number of discussions, etc.), and identifying and reporting on community trends to internal teams and with recommendations on potential opportunities or risks.
- Creative backgrounds preferred (the less cookie-cutter the better)
- Experience nurturing a brand using social media marketing and online communities.
- Desire to make Singapore cool again
- Passion and understanding for what Figment does with shophouses
- Customer service, events or sales experience a plus
- Tech & social media savvy appreciated
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Flexible schedule, this is not a 9-5 job
Interested applicants, please email detailed resume stating:
- Expected salary
- Commencement date