As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
The MSIP Operation Assurance Manager role plays an important part in delivering the service to our client. The incumbent will manage different components of the network depending on their knowledge and skills. The scope can be NOC & BO; Passive & Energy; Core & Cloud.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Responsible to handle network Active and Passive components;
- Ensure Operational management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other delivery organizations and functions
- Seek customer approval for Operational/Passive improvement solutions and negotiate in case of customer non-acceptance
- Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as necessary
- Perform Governance and Operational review with delivery Organizations and customer.
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery.
- Lead Energy Invoice reconciliation ensuing energy consumption as per agreed design only. Ensure monthly invoice signoff with customer.
- First point of contact for Customer for Managing Incidents, Network outages managed by NOC & Back Office.
- Candidate should have experience in Managed Service delivery Management.
- 5 year’s experience at the relevant roles. 2 year with position of leader or above.
- Good knowledge of the telecom network.
- Have experience in planning/design/maintenance the Active & Passive device in Telecom field.
- Good computer skill: MS Office (email, excel, word, access, PowerPoint...), AutoCad,
- Good management & control, database skill.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Basic knowledge on finance process and principle.
- Open approach to solving problems and dealing with new proposals.
- Able to work pro-actively with other vendors and subcontractors.
- Be prepared to be involved in network related emergency handling activities.
- Expert in Passive & Energy OR Core, Packet core, cloud etc. OR RAN
- Share with us your interest in developing with Ericsson! We will explain the details of the role to you.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.