Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
The MSIP Operation Assurance Manager role plays an important part in delivering the service to our client. The incumbent will manage different components of the network depending on their knowledge and skills. The scope can be NOC & BO; Passive & Energy; Core & Cloud.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Responsible to handle network Active and Passive components;
- Ensure Operational management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other delivery organizations and functions
- Seek customer approval for Operational/Passive improvement solutions and negotiate in case of customer non-acceptance
- Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as necessary
- Perform Governance and Operational review with delivery Organizations and customer.
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery.
- Lead Energy Invoice reconciliation ensuing energy consumption as per agreed design only. Ensure monthly invoice signoff with customer.
- First point of contact for Customer for Managing Incidents, Network outages managed by NOC & Back Office.
- Candidate should have experience in Managed Service delivery Management.
- 5 year’s experience at the relevant roles. 2 year with position of leader or above.
- Good knowledge of the telecom network.
- Have experience in planning/design/maintenance the Active & Passive device in Telecom field.
- Good computer skill: MS Office (email, excel, word, access, PowerPoint...), AutoCad,
- Good management & control, database skill.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Basic knowledge on finance process and principle.
- Open approach to solving problems and dealing with new proposals.
- Able to work pro-actively with other vendors and subcontractors.
- Be prepared to be involved in network related emergency handling activities.
- Expert in Passive & Energy OR Core, Packet core, cloud etc. OR RAN
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Myanmar has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.
What happens next once you apply?
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union.