• Planning, routing and allocating routes to drivers and ensure sufficient resources to fulfil fleet operation requirements
• Prepare regular report, daily manpower planning, accident report in time etc.
• Coordinate day-to-day fleet operational activities under supervision
• Managing drivers and monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer experience
• Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
• Resolve problems concerning transportation and customer issues
• Ensure all drivers adhere to all safety instructions and requirements at all time
• Communicate with the clients effectively over the phone or email
• GPS set up for each vehicles and GPS tracking.
• Assisting in Insurance claim process
• Perform other duties or tasks as assigned by immediate superior or Head of Department
• Proven work experience in the fields of Fleet & Transportation Executive, or similar role
• Excellent organizational skills
• Problem-solving abilities
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• English literate & Computer literate
• Attention to detail