Export / Import / Trading
No of Employees
The Win Thein & Sons Group is one of the prominent and illustrious business group in Myanmar. We are specialized and professional in auto parts and steel business sector as well as providing a diverse range of
services including logistics & transportation.
Headquartered in Yangon, Myanmar, Win Thein & Sons Company... has more than 17 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in respective markets.
Royal Rose Trading, our subsidiary in Singapore, is well established, leading in import and export business, constantly raising the bar in providing quality products and services towards our devoted customers.
We are also strategically invested in our subsidiaries across Myanmar, comprising of auto parts, steel and logistics, tailoring toward excellence and distinguished in delivering services that our customers want,
each subsidiary operates dependently under the guidance and supervision of WTSC board of directors.
We work closely and amicably with our suppliers, leveraging our scale in particular markets, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and be successful in respective industries. Together, the Group serves substantial number of customers across Myanmar.
Win Thein & Sons Group is one of the widely-known company in Yangon, Myanmar, renowned for its distinctive or quality products and services. The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Myanmar and employs more than 100 staffs. Show more >
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
• Establish business controls and provide solutions to reduce cost and increase revenue.
• Ensuri... ng information/knowledge resources can be readily accessed and easily retrieved• Manage quality system and continuous process improvement within the facility• Create a safe working environment for employees by putting in place safety measures to prevent accident and complications that may arise during work. Also provide safety gear to employees for protection in the event of accidents• Supervise activities of workers to ensure that they are hands-on in order to promote hard-work, which is needed for successful deliveries and completion of production tasks to meet clients’ demands and deadlines• Inspect goods to be delivered to ensure that they are in the right quantity and quality. Supervise the loading of such goods into vehicles for delivery• Liaise with transportation companies to create a good working relationship to be able to strike good negotiations for transportation of goods, and to prevent hiccups that may arise• Give vivid directions and guidelines to shipping agents about nature of goods and delivery locations, and maintain communication with them to ensure that goods are not damaged on transit• Prepare invoice for orders and deliveries as part of record keeping measures and evidence of transaction• Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions• Help in recruiting competent and hardworking workers to carry out daily operations at the organization and put them through in discharging their duties• Defines roles and responsibilities, plans for the department’s future needs and operations;• Ensure that workers adhere to industry standards in dealing with clients, to promote rule of law and avoid practices such as smuggling and overloading to avoid accidents which could lead to loss of lives and properties• Assign different responsibilities to workers to fasten the job and promote specialization and accountability. This way, non-hardworking workers can easily be identified• Evaluate transportation cost and other expenses and verify that they are not more than the amount charged to clients, to ensure that a positive account balance is left at the end of every transaction• Keep records of all shipping activities, documenting procedures, guidelines, and changes in procedures for reference purposes• Other duties assigned by the management Show more >
• Age not more than (45)
• Qualification level of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistic, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering,Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in logistics operations management providing overall direction,implementation and continuous impairment in all... phase of logistic solutions• Good working knowledge of the following operation areas, domestic distribution, warehouse management, inventory planning, transportation management and logistics execution systems.• Well versed in the use of Project management tools• Proven transportation/logistics/supply chain management knowledge• Strategic thinking ability, proven implementation results• Superior customer relationship management skills• In-depth knowledge of international transportation with regional emphasis/expertise• Excellent negotiating experience with subcontractor, transporter & vendors.• Experience with customs and regulatory issues related to logistics• Excellent command of English (4 skills) – (Relevant Certificate Required)• Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar as well as proficiency in the use of computer data-mining and spreadsheet programs.• Able to work under pressures and challenging situations• Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business• Have good presentation skills• Able to work overtime if required• Communicate effectively in the business environment• Exercise critical-thinking methods to identify and solve problems• organizational and interpersonal skills.Personal Attributes• Self-motivation, determination, and confidence in your abilities• Ability to divide your time between work and study• Meticulous attention to detail• Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics• Excellent problem-solving skills• A keen interest in the financial system• Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure• Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team• Strong IT skills• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
Room(705/706), 7 Floor ,Central Tower , Anawratha Road,39 & 40 St,Kyauktada Township.
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Logistics & Supply Chain Jobs
Job Function: Operation Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 21/6/2019