Operation Specialist (Supervisor for Convenience Store) ( Grab & Go ) ( 1 post)
• Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
• Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner.
• Maintain quality brand image standards as pass evaluations.
• Supervise, and discipline all store employees (and assistant manager) according to company policy.
• Monitor daily retail gasoline competitors and sending the prices to the corporate office in a timely manner as established by management.
• Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by management.
• Monitor cash over/short, inventory shrinkage, and drive offs daily.
• Conduct Store meetings as needed with employees. ( A minimum of one monthly)
- Age 25 to 35 .
- Must have 3 year of experiences in related field .
- Proficiency in computer literacy.
- Able to use internet Email.
• Mon to Thur (8:00AM to 6:00PM)
• Fri (8:00AM to 5:00PM)
• Sat,Sun ( Off )
- Attractive Salary
- Yearly Bonus
- Ferry Provided
- Challenging environment for your career development