Who's behind Deel?
We're a global team that loves to build and solve problems, especially when it comes to the world of remote work. Made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, Deel's unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and improving.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we're building the tools to make that a reality. Our market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, the team are crucial. As a whole, we find fulfillment in working together towards our shared mission.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within today's workforce, and with it, business as we know it has drastically changed. At Deel, we see a world without hiring borders, but we needed to find a solution to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer limit how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel exists to stay on top (and ahead) of the accelerating global talent market by offering global teams all the tools needed to hire, manage, pay, and scale at rocket speed.
And speaking of scale, Deel has officially raised $425 million in Series D funding, bringing our valuation to $5.5 billion. There's never been a more exciting time to join Deel - the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What You Will Enjoy Working On
- Supporting large cross-functional projects, helping to prioritize, develop and launch new FinTech products, features, and internal tools
- Designing and implementing complex operational systems and processes
- Strengthening our institutional partner relationships
- Seeking information to solve conceptual problems and building product
- Digging to the root cause of issues and architecting solutions to fix them
- You have 2+ years experience in a fast-paced environment
- You have previous experience either in FinTech or top-tier management consulting, investment banking, or private equity (designing and building a payment system is a huge plus)
- You are problem-focused, solutions-oriented, and have extreme attention to detail
- You have lots of energy and practice first principles thinking
- You want to further develop your technical skills, working closely with product, back-end, and front-end developers to solve problems
- You have advanced SQL skills and superior financial modeling and presentation skills
At Deel, our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are, no matter their location. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all. Because a good life brings great innovation.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off with a minimum of 18 days off per year
- Parental leave
- The option to be paid in digital currency or the currency of your choice
- $100 per person per month Health and Wellness budget
- $30 per person per month Learning and Development budget
- FlexWork - you choose where you work - from your home, the beach, a Deel office, or through our WeWork global membership program
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Deel, we’re building technology and products to engage the ever-changing global workforce and to ensure businesses may hire anyone anywhere. While you’re building for our customers, we’re building for you.
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.