Please read the entire job post before applying.
This is an opportunity to join a growing startup with a friendly team and be part of a mission to deliver life-changing results for our students.
About McLaren College;
We are an online school designed to identify and train people for software engineering careers who otherwise may not have such an opportunity. The college aims at helping students achieve careers that have a high market demand, which will significantly boost the lifetime income of many people. The McLaren College programs enable students to learn to program, prepare for better job opportunities and then pay it forward to the next batch of students.
Location and Hours:
We are a remote-only team and you can choose to work from home or a co-working office space provided by us. You will be expected to work 40 hours per week. You must be in a timezone that allows you to be online for 9 hours between 3 am GMT to 3 pm GMT (weekdays). We are keen on working with people from locations like South Africa, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, the Philippines, Bangladesh, etc.
About The Role
- Enthusiastically reach out to a high volume of new applicants daily via phone and email to guide them through the Admissions process
- Managing our enrollments and admissions funnels and process
- Set proper expectations with applicants about the amount of work required to succeed at our program
- Respond to emails, support tickets, and other incoming communication from new or existing applicants as you help them navigate and resolve their queries
- Social media and email marketing management
- Following up with students if they fall behind the schedule to submit their reports
- Tracking and maintaining important metrics
You must meet the following requirements to be considered for this role:
- Excellent proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of G-suite, Airtable, MailChimp, and other related tools. You should also have the ability to quickly learn the tools we use for our internal operations.
- Excellent internet connectivity, with a good web camera and audio input
- Part of your job will be to follow up with students and alumni, which means you should be good at managing people and making sure to get them to meet their deadlines
- You should have excellent time and task management skills
- Excellent ability to follow instructions and SOP's
- A track record of successfully meeting or exceeding goals
- Organized and methodical - we’re a startup with lots of moving pieces and you must stay on top of them
- A growth mindset: you’re always looking for ways to improve yourself and your environment
- Experience in an administrative role is preferred but not required
How To Apply
- Fill out this form (https://airtable.com/shrieZBpZgA8j8ZBz)
- We will schedule the first round of interviews with you, which will be a take-home assignment.
- If you pass the test, we will move your application to the next stage.
If you are applying for this job, make sure to check your email inbox and respond. We look forward to working with communicative people!
P.s: include the phrase "I've read the job post" in your application. All the best!