Our client, based in Yangon Myanmar specialized in warehousing and transportation, is looking for their new Operations manager.
The OPERATIONS MANAGER (OM) will:
• Manage SLA and manage order execution and service provision to ensure revenue and margin targets are met. The OM will work jointly and collaboratively with the client and finance, fleet and warehousing functions to achieve customer service levels to deliver both cost and efficiency targets.
• Manage the customer order processes to ensure all SLA services are delivered in full and on time. Ensures all relevant documents, systems updates and processes required by the SLA are submitted on time.
• Supervise the warehouse team to ensure to all required processes are in place and all client requirements relating to the following are required to in full and on time for receiving, put away, picking staging and loading.
• Track and report on all SLA related requirements for inventory management included but not limited to daily inventory report management, stock cycle counts, stock returns/quarantine and write off, stock movement, shelf life management and any other metrics and processes required from time to time
• Forecast and plan for required people resources and training to meet existing and new SLA KPI inventory management and provide monthly forecasts for resource / capacity requirements and training gaps.
• Ensure Fleet operations meet all distribution and customer service related KPI and enhance the service provision by ensuring all administrative and client operations requirements are delivered in full and on time.