EXERA is the leading risk management company in Myanmar, driving change in the security sector. The company offers the widest range of services with the highest quality standards including Protective Services, Facilities Management, Secure Logistics, Risk Management and Business Process Outsourcing. Engaged in long-term growth and performance, we are actively seeking an enthusiastic Operations Manager for our Protective Service department.
Job Overview: This role is responsible for the delivery of services to a site portfolio, including Protective Services, and Facilities Management.
Responsibilities & Authorities
- Plan on-site training activities and inspections
- Implement Operations Procedures at assigned sites
- Ensure appropriate handover of new, modified, or extended sites from Projects & Compliance Specialist to RSM.
- Support Account Management for Client Meetings and Requests
- Coordinate with Human Resources for discipline and any changes related to site personnel.
- Responsible to monitor and maintain quality indicators, including Operational KPIs.
- Promote quality management and adherence to standards
- Responsible for corrective actions in case of any deviation from SOP and client complaints.
- Recruit, train, and mentor operations management team
- Inspect regularly assigned sites to evaluate the work Regional Security Managers and provide guidance as necessary.
- Regular travels required to achieve visit sites and clients.
The above statements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong and proven human leadership skills are mandatory
- At least 5 years of management experience
- Strong proven planning and organizational skills to meet the objectives
- Excellent personal organizational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Computer proficiency on the Microsoft Office Suite
- University Degree in security management, operations management, business administration or related domains is preferred
- At least 3 years in the field of operations management or equivalent is mandatory.
- Previous working experience in security related fields is an advantage.
- Fluent in both English and Myanmar.