About The Company
- Early-stage, ed-tech, funded, growing, growing fast.
- Mission Driven: Make Indonesia competitive on a global scale.
- Build the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education
- Students-First approach
About The People
- Love what we do
- Committed to making learning fun, accessible, and safe
- Teams are better. We value ownership, responsibility, transparency
- Global, diverse backgrounds. Been there, done that.
What You Will Do/Core Responsibilities?
- Maintaining tracker of attendance for students on a daily basis
- Analyzing the issues that students face, categorizing them and making an action plan
- Coordinating with different teams like sales and product to ensure the issues are resolved within the deadline ensuring retention of the students in the class
- Contacting and communicating with the parents for reporting the attendance of the students on a regular basis
- Summarizing, disseminating, and documenting feedback (from parents and students) to teachers in a timely manner
🌏 Remote done right
- Distributed does not mean working in isolation, feeling alone, being buried in Zoom calls.
- Our leadership team has been WFH for 10+ years now and we know how remote teams work. This will be a place to belong.
- A good balance between deep focused work and collaborative work ⚖️
- Knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets is a must
- Fluency in communication is a must (in Bahasa)
- Detail oriented, considerate, empathetic and well organized person
- Able to work on deadlines
- Highly comfortable and adaptable in a semi-structured environment and organization that changes frequently
- Previous work experience in a startup is a plus
- Fast learner, problem-solver and can-do attitude
- Graduated in Quantitative measures like (Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics/Economics) is a plus
- 1-3 years’ of experience in Product operations is a plus
- Strong analytical, data-driven, organizational, and creative problem solving skills
You will make us go 😍 if:
- You’ve had experience in EdTech
- You have experience working for a startup who have scaled 0 to1