- Undertake capacity needs and organisational assessment to quantify the gaps to be filled to achieve the partner's mandated responsibility for delivering interventions
- Design capacity building interventions, develop modules and organize training for partner organizations on organisational development.
- Provide technical expertise to partners in the area of organizational development.
- Assist in designing functioning organizational structure (Governance Structure) and planning and measuring progress and success for partners, by developing organizational strategies and plan.
- Help in developing guiding documents such as policies, procedures and operational guidelines.
- Effectively liaise and coordinate with stakeholders to achieve the desired outcomes collaboratively.
Due to the nature of our volunteer placements, it is possible that the responsibilities of this role may differ in reality and therefore the post holder will need to be prepared to be flexible and adapt to their environment as necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience
*Have experience in developing organizational strategy, policy, governance structure and on job supervision and mentoring to civil society organizations and networks
*Experience in organizational development especially for civil society organization.
*Experience in managing group dynamics in multi-sector setting.
*Experience in knowledge transfer by coaching and mentoring.
*At least 5 years post graduate experience
*Strong knowledge of organizational development for small organizations and networks.
*Excellent inter-personal and team building skills
*Strategic and analytical skills
*Excellent computer and report writing skills