Who am I?
A prolific SaaS writer that pivoted & scaled link building purely through networking & strategic partners.
Now... I'm looking to do exactly that! But this time, scale to 7-figs, which is a whole different ball game. Now, there are many moving parts to drive this growth, but an imp one is relationships.
Objective: Scale fulfillment network
K.R 1: Plan and implement 100% relationship-driven outreach campaigns (Email + LinkedIn + Personas) that brings in 5 guest posts and 10 partnerships every month.
K.2: Fine-tuned Outreach playbook for 2-3 ICPS
1. You don't mind back-and-forth following up and get insane high closing deals
2. You hate spammy templatized emails & stalk your prospect to absolutely nail that email
3. You actually read lead responses and break the script to build solid relationships from the get-go
4. You're a stickler for organization & love tracking and documenting engagements in a CRM
5. You've sent 1000s of emails & know the ins-and-outs of email campaigns (read: email deliverability, A/B testing, Campaign setup, CRMs, ICPs)
6. You communicate well and proactively ask for feedback (this is encouraged!)
7. You can work autonomously with sound decision making (I don't micromanage my team)
8. You love goal-setting & are familiar with the OKR framework (bonus)
Note: You don't need a degree in marketing, but you must have successful outreach campaigns under your belt
Where I'm at:
1. Detailed ICP analysis of whom I'm looking to target
2. Succesful outreach campaigns (5-20% reply rate. Not closed yet).
3. Cutting-edge email marketing tools like CrunchBase Pro, Respona, etc.
What's in it for you?
1. A base + performance-based income to cover a bad month & give you limitless upside for a great one
2. A super flexible remote-friendly gig with no deadlines. Just Monthly KPIs.
3. Long-term commitment benefits (profit sharing, tier-based perks, etc).
Psst... I plan to transfer much of my stake to key players that'll grow the business much better than me.