Job Summary Support on-site and remote end-users to resolve IT-related issues (hardware/software/network) on their notebooks/desktops and related peripherals. Resolve issues that occur outside work hours whenever needed. Other tasks and projects as assigned by Manager or Management.
Candidate will be stationed at NTC Client’s premise and provide support for client’s IT administration and related support for users.
Qualification & Experience
Skills And Attributes
- ITE/Diploma in Information Technology from recognized institutes.
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, or similar role for about 1-2 years.
- Experience in mass deployment notebooks/desktops with or without assistance from deployment tools
- Hands-on experience with Windows Client OS (W7/W10) environments
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office Application (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of office automation products and other computer peripherals, like video conference peripherals, projectors, printers and scanners
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload without supervision.
- Ability to prioritize, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA’s.
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice.
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, high adaptability and positive attitude are expected
- A team player with determination to drive to excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed