Our client is a fast growing and prestigious multinational technology conglomerate holding organization. Their numerous subsidiaries globally market various Internet-related products and services including in entertainment, artificial intelligence and other technologies. They have explored the interactions between users and industries to create innovative solutions for smart industries via technological advancements such as cloud, AI and network security. They are dedicated to help companies serve users in smarter ways, building a new ecosystem of intelligent industries that connect users and businesses.
Our client is seeking for a talented and experience Overseas DevOps Engineer for their offices in Singapore. As part of their new team, you will be play an important part of their expansion into Singapore. If the description below matches your experience and background, please do not hesitate to get in touch or apply for the position.
Responsible for the operation of the client’s overseas business system, including:
- Responsible for the daily operations such as capacity management, monitoring and publishing of social (pictures, files, C2C) business platforms to ensure business stability;
- Responsible for operational data analysis and operational quality analysis of related businesses;
- Responsible for operational optimization and budgeting of related businesses, and formulate related operational plans;
- Responsible for the optimization of the business structure and cost.
- Computer-related Bachelor degree or above, more than 3-year-experience in large-scale system operation and maintenance, familiar with operation and maintenance specifications, good English reading and writing skills are preferred;
- Familiar with Linux/Unix operating system, master in least one of Python/Shell programming languages;
- Good knowledge of network, storage, security and computer architecture, experience in Linux system tuning is preferred;
- Have server cluster management experience, familiar with the basic structure of Internet products, and experience in Internet product development or operation and maintenance is preferred;
- Clear thinking logic, able to quickly learn business logic, have good problem analysis and summary skills, and be good at proactively discovering and optimizing problems that appear in the work;
- Strong sense of responsibility, good sense of service and teamwork, strong ability to withstand pressure