But first, Basis.
Basis is dedicated to replacing everyday humdrum commodities with superior lifestyle solutions. We create and market products that support people in their daily pursuits; be it health, fitness, beauty or lifestyle. Everything in our growing line of must-have brands is conceptualized, designed, developed, branded, and sold in-house by our quality-obsessed team members. We play a hands-on role from spark to supernova because we don’t want anything to get in the way of providing the best customer experience possible.
We are and will remain a fully remote company.
We are looking for an analytically minded, Paid Social Media Associate for Basis to focus on media planning across Paid Social, Display, Video, and Mobile. This position has a focus on both direct buying and programmatic channels. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative, fast growing business unit focused on revolutionizing digital media planning and buying, in the context of a multi-channel data driven approach. We are looking for smart, passionate, and experienced professionals who want to be part of an innovative team in a rapidly evolving industry. This position will report directly into our Paid Media Leads.
Who you are?
You are a self-starter who is a creative problem solver, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work and is motivated by success.
You are as creative and aesthetically minded as you are analytical and data-driven, embracing the idea of authentic, on-brand marketing.
You can come up with originally storytelling ideas while being able to concisely present the results of daily, weekly and monthly campaigns to better inform brand, paid, and conversational marketing teams on what's working for Basis’s brands with advertising on social media.
Who you’ll do?
• Strategize, execute, and manage a portfolio of Basis’s internal Facebook ad campaigns.
• Develop marketing strategies and create clear plans to achieve business goals.
• Design funnels with a thorough understanding of LTV and CAC, not just the initial acquisition of new customers/users.
• Clearly communicate strategy, performance, and campaign recommendations.
• Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance to achieve objectives.
• Report on key metrics for every campaign with the ability to analyze performance, identify areas for improvement, and justify campaign decisions to and internal Basis stakeholders.
• Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• 2+ years of paid Facebook advertising experience, building high converting funnels and driving quantifiable results. (Blueprint certified a huge plus).
• Solid knowledge of direct response, ROI, ROAS and CPA paid social media metrics, Google Analytics and marketing data trends and insights.
• Solid understanding of current and emerging paid social platforms including but not limited to Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Snap Chat, etc.
• Understand the complete marketing picture, how all channels and forms of communication drive our business.
• Ability to think outside-of-the-box.
• Strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles, particularly for online audiences.
• Excitement about the evolving digital-social space and awareness of industry updates and emerging tech.
• Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items, while effectively managing changing priorities.
• Expertise in conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad copy.
• Great project management skills.
• Read industry news, blogs, and sites and attend industry conferences to grow technical/tactical skills.
• Comfortable with presenting data and incorporating it into results-sharing.
• Experience using Asana, Shopify, and Popular Shopify Apps.
What makes us special?
• We give a shit! - We care. We're slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Basis and our customers.
• We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
• We solve problems - You won't find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem, if we can get our hands on it first.
• It's all about the people! - We can't take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That's why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF AN INTERVIEW: The application process at Basis is in-depth because we only hire truly dedicated individuals. Please take your time to make sure your application is the best representation of your skills and personality.
No application will be considered unless this sheet is properly filled out:
What We Offer:
• Salary: We pay competitively because we want the best people at our company.
• Fully Remote Company & Flexible scheduling
• Generous Benefits Package
• Environment of D2C eCommerce junkies who love to learn, execute, and scale
• Opportunity to flourish with a growing company. You have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
• Free products: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Basis’s products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.