Are you motivated by working closely with customers solving their online marketing strategy challenges? Do you take pride in helping your customers succeed and constantly looking for opportunities to expand and grow their business?
As a Paid Social Media Manager, you will build upon your existing expertise and execute the digital advertising campaigns and strategies for our biggest managed service customers and drive customer engagement. You will function as the crucial link between customers, partners such as Facebook and Snapchat, and our product development team. You’ll be at the forefront of the fast-paced online marketing industry, allowing you to learn & develop at speed whilst also growing and nurturing your own target market, managing customer relationships with large advertisers, and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
As The Paid Social Media Manager, You Will
- Manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns for our biggest managed service customers across all paid social channels (Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc)
- Work closely with customers to hone their online marketing
- Develop and execute strategies to unlock greater performance and learnings
- Build and utilize advanced campaign reporting to derive actionable insights and learnings to apply across accounts
- Iterate and expand upon performance studies and tests to identify what pushes the needle
- Help to run weekly meetings and QBRs with our customers and their internal teams
- Provide constant feedback to product development to improve our tools
- Work together with our creative team to provide feedback and suggestions to the customers about improving creatives
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills for our tools and Facebook advertising in general so that you’re constantly able to solve customers’ problems.
- Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers and Facebook.
We're definitely looking for you, if you:
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, running their online marketing campaigns, and building long-term relationships
- Have a minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience preferably in Paid Social
- Have technical understanding and skills to be able to optimize campaigns and analyze their results
- Have great communication skills to be able to explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advice to help customers grow their performance
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills