Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
Simple, practical legal solutions. North Coast Law is an innovative Sunshine Coast law firm offering a wide variety of legal services including family law & divorce, wills & estate planning, deceased estates, leasing, subdivisions, commercial & residential conveyancing. With four Sunshine Coast offices at Palmwoods, Pomona, Beerwah & Birtinya we are conveniently located to service your legal needs.
- Familiarise with the systems – training videos and sheets will be provided.
- Type file notes and other documents from files dictated in voice formats and emailed.
- Access the firm bank accounts and receipt incoming funds. Training sheet will be provided.
- Create client cards and open matters from voice files.
- Create draft wills and other legal documents from voice files – training will be provided.
- Render invoices to clients.
- File documents in the family court – training will be provided
- Client contact by phone (Customer Service)a
- Assisting in family law functions such as disclosure and the issuing of subpoena documents.
- Deceased estate administration.
- Bookkeeping functions.
- Monday to Friday (7AM - 4PM)
- Permanent Homebased (candidates should have a personal equipment and stable internet connection; at least 10MBPS)
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.