Part-time IT Trainer
Lithan Myanmar မှ အောကျပါ ဘာသာရပျမြားသငျကွားပွသနိုငျသညျ့ အခြိနျပိုငျးဆရာ/ဆရာမမြား ( Part-time Trainers မြား) အလိုရှိပါသညျ။
◉ Engagement : Part-time ◉
Programme : Pearson BTEC HND in Computing (Applications Development)
◉ Units ◉
BTEC Level 3 Foundation Units
- Communication and Employability Skills for IT
- Computer Systems
- System Analysis and Design
- Object Oriented Programming
- Database Design
- Computer System Architecture
- Client Side Customization of Web Pages
- Data Analysis and Design
- Website Production
BTEC Level 4 Units
- Professional Practices
- Database Design & Development
- Managing a Successful Computing Project
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Website Design & Development
BTEC Level 5 Units
- Computing Research Project (Pearson-set)
- Business Intelligence
- Application Programming Interfaces
- Application Development
- Database Management Systems
- Advanced Programming
◉ Education / Professional Qualification ◉
- A Master degree preferred / Bachelor Degree holders may also apply
- Bachelor Degree holders with Web Development Specialist Diploma or in a related field of studies with 2-5 years of relevant work experience may apply.
◉ Experience ◉
- Preference will be given to candidates who has experience in training.
- Teamwork, Interpersonal/ Interpersonal skills, Communication skills (written/oral).
- Effective in handling research project/project supervision and administrative duties.
- Customer service and service attitude.
◉ Responsibilities ◉
- Plan, prepare and deliver courses /training according to the training package or accredited course.
- Conduct training based on adult learning principles.
- Give current course information to students and make sure students aware on the assessment strategies.
- Distribute and explain assessment plans and processes to students at the beginning of the unit.
- Plan, conduct, review and mark assessment of students. Explain students on the assessment outcome and identify areas for improvement.
- Assessments or Exams should be marked within 3 days from the date of assessment or exams. Trainer needs to compile all the marks from different assessments used in the unit and submit to Academic Support within 5 working days from the last date of unit.
- Inform students on the appeal procedure should they require assistance
- Assist in design of assessment and provide suggestions/feedback to the accredited partners.
◉ Meetings ◉
- Attend and contribute to validation meetings on training, assessment processes, tools and evidence related to your area of expertise.
- Attend staff development meetings as required.