Partnerships Project Manager- Fintech
Plentina is looking for ambitious project management applicants that are interested to join a Startup focused on financial inclusion
Plentina is an early-stage fintech startup on a mission to serve the world’s emerging middle class with access to affordable credit. There are 4B underbanked people in the world, most of whom are in emerging markets that lack a viable credit infrastructure. We’re building new approaches to unlocking creditworthiness at scale for the world’s unbanked. Plentina was founded by two Stanford graduates that are alums of tech and finance giants including Google, NASA, Bridgewater Associates, and Charles Schwab.
The team is a group of passionate individuals striving to unlock the Filipinos potential by providing access to finance through a collection of diverse skill sets working together to provide customers value.
Plentina is looking for a mission-driven, highly organized and ambitious project manager to help the launch of its most critical partnerships and build a path towards its Series A milestones and goals. This critical role for the organization will focus on building multiple simultaneous project management plans and coordinating with all functions of the business (partnerships, operations, technology, data science) in order to successfully launch these national-scale partnerships. This will greatly expose him or her to the inner workings of a start-up and help accelerate the networks and knowledge to potentially build their own business or executive role in the near future.
The Partner Project Manager will report directly to the Chief Business Officer and will be supported by the Partnership and Business Development organization.
What is expected in the role:
- Manage multiple projects (5-10+ projects) simultaneously from partnership initiation, internal technology and operations roll-out, QA to launch with our merchant partners
- Coordinate and lead with cross functional teams to deliver projects on time, escalate risks and blockers to executive team of Plentina and with partner executives
- Work with various stakeholders closely (Business, Product, Developers, Clients, Operations, Marketing)
- Create and manage project management artifacts including meeting notes, status reports and resource management worksheets
- Has ability to spot issues ahead of time and escalate quickly towards resolution
- Coordinate and run team meetings, create project schedules, send meeting notes, follow up on progress of the teams to move the project forward
- Communicates well across workstreams and stakeholders and motivates team to get projects executed
- Has understanding of tech-development process and able to train other team members
- Lead teams to streamline partner launch processes across the organization
- Embrace Silicon Valley business practices in Philippine and ASEAN operations
- Strong program/project management skills, maintaining multiple projects at the same time and ensuring quality deliverables with executive-level stakeholders
- Has worked in a fast paced environment such a Startup or Fintech
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to quick paced and changing priorities and manage multiple projects
- Has well developed facilitation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to perform in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Well organized with time-management skills
- Good understanding of software development principles and operations processes
- Capable of leading technical discussions with engineering and operations teams
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability and build executive level presentations in Powerpoint/Google Slides. Experience working with remote teams and US-based remote leadership
- Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree (MBA or Masters) a plus but not required
- CSM, PMP or other Project management certification a plus but not required
Expected start date: ASAP ideally on or before August 2020