Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for an exceptional Partner Solutions Consultant - APAC
to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Build relationships with key partner technologists and leaders globally.
- Provide training, enablement and support of partners on Workato's product, best practices, architectural patterns.
- Execute architectural workshops, engagements, PoCs, and demos with our partners.
- Mentor, assist, and enable partners on their pre-sales engagements.
- Guide our strategic Partner Technologists, Client Leads, Practice Leads, Vertical BU leads, CTOs, Engineers, and Consultants through Workato's point of view
- Collaborate with technologists from our strategic partners to ideate, build and take joint solution capabilities to market
- Create and execute high impact technical/architectural presentations and top notch programs, workshops and demos for partner technical and architectural enablement
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Represent Workato and our joint capabilities with our strategic partners at industry and tech conferences
- Technical solutions expert with an aptitude for technical advising, troubleshooting, and analysis.
- With strong communication skills, you will be proficient in communicating technically complex ideas to a non-technical audience.
- You help Workato employees, partners and customers approach and resolve technical problems and design scalable services.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to review partner requirements and feedback, and identify opportunities for Workato platform enhancements
- Collaborate with multiple teams (Sales, Business Development, Product, Engineering, Customer Success) to improve the product's vision and to make global businesses and organizations successful.
- Set and achieve quarterly objectives to improve internal processes, develop subject-matter expertise and promote knowledge sharing and asset contribution in the team.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding partner experience to Workato partners.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Fast learner who can independently conduct extensive research, and synthesize ideas, information and options quickly
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge