Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in writing and managing system and technical requirements.
- Experience in Internet products and technologies.
- Experience in technical roles with Product Management and Engineering.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation, project management, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About The Job
As a Partner Technology Manager (PTM) you will lead the technical execution of Google partnerships end-to-end, from early piloting to wide-scale deployment on Google Assistant. You will collaborate with, and influence executive cross-functional stakeholders from Product Management, Engineering, Partnerships, and Program Managers, while leading and supporting partner implementations across multiple surfaces. You'll lead feature incubation, partner consulting, workflow automation, technical troubleshooting, analytics based insights, product feedback, and escalation management.
- Lead technical planning, strategy, and execution of Google’s partners, implementing on Google Assistant end-to-end from early piloting to wide-scale deployment across multiple surfaces.
- Collaborate with core engineering teams on critical strategies for key partners, including providing technical thought leadership to minimize partner lift and maximize partner value.
- Manage executive stakeholder expectations and communicate with internal teams and external partners to provide critical technical and business feedback, as well as deliver bespoke technical solutions.
- Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool needs to enable operational scaling, and lead and drive the development and deployment of these tools with Engineering.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .