This position is for Myanmar nationals only.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To develop and impletment business strategy and buidling strong relationships with key merchant stakeholders to achieve growth in MFS customer market share and revenue.
- Create strong relationships with key merchant stakeholders
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ability to identify and solve merchant issues strategically
- Work with internal teams on behalf of merchants to ensure the highest level of merchant service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Manage and implement the partnership forecasting, planning and buyer driven processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the partnership platforms
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, providing key business insights, typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation,
- Define contact and account quality standards in the database, defining processes and data acquisition
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bacheolor degree
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience with partnership in mechant payment
- Excellent communication and impersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Myanmar Language both spoken and written is mandatory
- General knowledge of Fintech sector and trends
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.