We are a rapidly expanding eCommerce business with 2 well-established brands in the beauty space internationally. We are an innovative company looking to expand into new markets, and our Influencer and Partnership Strategy reflects this expansion.
About The role:
This is an exciting opportunity to take this role and make a positive impact within the business. As the Partnership Co-ordinator you will develop and execute press and influencer strategies for the Wylera Hair and Sistaco brands to maximize digital, print/online coverage, garner positive influencer, trade, consumer engagement, and support brand business and sales goals in the international space.
Reporting to our brand's Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Work closely with our marketing teams to define and execute Influencer Marketing strategies to align with brand marketing/content objectives.
- Initiate, build and manage relationships with international influencers and key beauty, fashion & lifestyle media.
- Manage the end-to-end content creators strategy that aligns with the brand aesthetic and values.
- Manage partnership contracts and agreements where relevant.
- Monitor, analyse and report on influencer marketing activity and performance.
- Manage dispatch and PR packages.
- Be an innovator that establishes new, creative strategies.
- Collaborate with the larger marketing team on promotions and strategies.
- Additional ad-hoc responsibilities as required.
- 1-2 years experience in PR/Influencer Marketing.
- PR experience in the beauty industry highly regarded.
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High-level interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong social media knowledge and understanding.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven record of designing and executing successful influencer strategies and tactics.
- Excellent people skills with experience in negotiation and creating a lasting connection.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application with a cover letter and resume.