Who We Are At Modern Ventures
Modern Ventures is a single LP, industry agnostic venture building studio working to bring visionary ideas to reality. The MV team believes that the opportunity to create industry defining, tech-forward ventures is bigger than ever today. Our leadership team has founded, scaled and advised dozens of startups, and have raised funding from General Catalyst, Founders Fund, and Tiger Global. Modern Venture's portfolio has created >$400M in enterprise value in less than 48 months.
Come join some of the country's best operators and builders to make an impact that will last generations.
Who We Are at [Stealth]
We are building an industry-changing elder care company from the ground up, bringing our operational and technological expertise to an industry in dire need of innovation. Our tech-forward platform leverages automation, telehealth, and predictive analytics, ensuring that our clinicians spend less time performing administrative tasks and more time treating patients. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care is exemplified through our commitment to quality and compassionate care for our patients, all while nurturing and promoting a unique culture that is innovative, collaborative and compassionate.
About The Role
The Patient Care Coordinator will ensure a cohesive and timely process from receipt of referrals through a successful admission into our home care and related programs, effectively triage the requests and needs of our patients and their caregivers, and demonstrate the ability to complete critical tasks related to daily operations of the business.
What You'll Do
- Facilitate the successful admission of new patients into our care programs
- Promptly contact incoming leads to effectively represent our service offerings to potential patients and customers and collect necessary information
- Develop and maintain a system for organizing critical documents and updating patient records within Salesforce, Google Drive and the company's electronic medical records system (EMR)
- Communicate with doctors' offices and other medical facilities to get required information, documents, and authorizations relating to new patients
- Receive and triage incoming calls from patients and their families
- Communicate clearly and promptly with team members using Slack
- Help manage supply inventory and ordering of medical supplies and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Assist in documenting operational processes, building SOPs (standard operating procedures), and analyzing data related to the performance of the business
- Perform other related duties as assigned by leadership
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in customer service, sales or account management in a fast-moving environment
- Experience using tools such as Salesforce, Slack and Google GSuite, or ability to quickly learn new software
- Ability to demonstrate empathy while on the phone with patients and families going through difficult and emotional experiences
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Advanced English
We are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Senior Care Stealth Venture is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.