Get to know the Team
We are a team that celebrates mutual respect and collaboration. We are passionate about creating value for customers and partners. We strive to do excellent and meaningful work with the clarity of thought, creativity and effective execution. If all these excite you, join us today.
Get to know the Role
The Payouts Supervisor is responsible for all payouts to partners and 3rd parties, which is a critical part of Grab’s business operations in MM.
This role reports to the Head of Operations.
Day to Day tasks include –
- Owns, manages and direct end-to-end process for payouts across operations – which includes, but is not limited to, payroll, incentive payout, referral bonuses, special payouts related to new features and product launches
- Ensure 100% accurate and on-time payouts to partners and agents based on set schemes and agreed timelines
- Ensure 100% on time management approvals for payouts. Ensure requests and reports are sent out and received correctly following the agreed schedule.
- Work with Finance team to ensure 100% on-time bank and wallet transfers in compliance with Finance and Compliance policies and requirements
- Ensure ZERO fraud for all payouts. Be able to clearly identify risks and set the necessary safeguards/checks in the process to eliminate fraud. Identify and escalate ANY actual and potential fraudulent activity.
- Submit daily payout reports. Prepare analyses of any payments and producing monthly and weekly reports.
- Maintain all historical records. Retrieve records as needed.
- Resolve disputes and conflicts in a timely manner for payout computations, work with relevant stakeholders to identify the root cause of these issues and resolve them
- Undertake security checks within authorised limits, escalating those outside of your limits to the line manager.
As our Ideal Candidate, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in financial accounting, specifically accounts payable.
- Process oriented background, with high attention to detail
- Demonstrates critical thinking, analytical and data-driven approach to problem solving
- Ability to multi-task with a strong commitment to agreed deadlines
- A highly independent and individual with excellent team-working skills
- A start-up attitude – willing to be very hands-on, and works hard to get things done
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in English language