About The Company
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International, and we believe in freedom.
We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. We’ve spent the last 20 years innovating and creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business, our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe that when they’re free to be themselves, to grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running. So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more jti.com
JTI Myanmar is a company incorporated in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar since 2012. JTI Myanmar currently produces
several brands of cigrattes such as Mevius, Winston and Camel, for the Myanmar domestic market and aslo exports its products
within the Asia Pacific region
People & Culture Administration Manager based at Myanmar Market, Yangon.
Reporting to People & Culture Director.
Send your application until 14th December 2020.
People & Culture Contact Person - Ei Thandar Kyi ([email protected])
JTI Myanmar is looking for a high-performing People & Culture Administration Manager in Myanmar.
He/She is fully responsible for all administrative operations of a business, supervise administrative team members and ensure that daily office operations are performed in a efficient manner.
What do we expect from the candidate
- Bachelor's degree (or) Its equivalent
- Have Minimum 5 years experiences in related field
- Fluency in English (Both written and spoken)
- Functional skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Very good understanding of office management processes
- Experience with Facility Management principles and Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills. team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Project Management and compliance skills are critical
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems.
- Overseeing all administrative activities ensuring that all work processes are maximized for efficiency.
- Building Management office building maintenance, electricity, furniture, air cons condition, generator and office cleaning.
- Stamp Duty overview in the process of stamp duty for MJT service agreements and Lease contracts.
- Security manage and supervise Administration Assistants to get smooth operation regarding Security guards in their daily routines by assisting Country Security Manager.
- Special Covid Management as per corporate guide on building and employee.
- Overseeing and manage associates in the fields of Facility Management regarding office and the incoming/outgoing IA’s housing and stay permit, contract management, travel arrangement, fleet management and front desk.
- Planning, organize and supervise the office activities and team building arrangements. Collaborating with procurement team regarding the review and negotiation process with Hotels to obtain good corporate rate and update.
- Monitoring costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation. Managing office equipment and verifying of admin expenses analysing accounting and financial data.
- People management Recruit, motivate and guide the professional development of the team reporting directly and indirectly to the team.
- Other Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request.