About The Company
- 💰 Early-stage, ed-tech, funded, growing, growing fast.
- 🎯 Mission Driven: Make Indonesia competitive on a global scale.
- 🥅 Build the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education
- 🥇 Students-First approach
About The People
- ❤️ Love what we do
- 🎮 Committed to making learning fun, accessible, and safe
- 🤝 Teams are better. We value ownership, responsibility, transparency
- 🌏 Global, diverse backgrounds. Been there, done that.
🌏Remote done right
- Distributed does not mean working in isolation, feeling alone, being buried in Zoom calls.
- Our leadership team has been WFH for 10+ years now and we know how remote teams work. This will be a place to belong.
- A good balance between deep focussed work and collaborative work ⚖️
What will you do in this role? 🎉
The goal of this role is to provide best learning and development opportunities by empowering our employees with knowledge and skills to remain productive and engaged in their work to help support CoLearn's goals. You will be responsible for
- Identifying training needs of different teams by conducting Development Needs Analysis (DNA)
- Formulate curriculum & course outlines and determine the right instructional methods (training, mentoring, coaching, group discussion and workshops)
- Strategize, develop and execute internal training program based on DNA
- Lead the internal campaign strategy to empower learning culture
- Build and manage LMS that integrates with our HRMS (BambooHR)
- Facilitate and organise training sessions and other learning programs..for eg: induction programs for newcomers
- Encourage employees to contribute towards articles on their learning journey
About You 👀
- Conceptual Thinking – Demonstrates ability to develop and implement solutions combined with good project management skills, handling end to end programs
- Impact and Influence – Develop good networks and effective key stakeholders management, including senior business and function leaders. A minimum of 3+ years' HR experience with a major focus on learning and/or training
- Have excellent organization and planning skills, ability to prioritize, good levels of attention to detail, and strong communication skills
- Bachelor' degree in Psychology/ Human Resource/ Training and development or related
- Required languages: Fluency in English & Bahasa
- Genuine concern for people with great work ethics, must possess strong personal values for integrity, respect, confidentiality, diligent and fairness
- Strong team player and excellent interpersonal skills
You will make us go 😍 if:
- You've had experience in EdTech
- You have experience working for a startup who have scaled 0 to1
- You have knowledge of BambooHR LMS
Sounds like a match? Or sounds a bit too much? Don't agree with something here? Let's talk.