People Support Executive
hoolah is a fast growing company leading the way in the buy now pay later space. It is currently operating in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia with plans to expand further throughout Asia
Due to our rapid growth we are looking for a People Support Executive. As our People Support Executive, you will be part of our People Team and providing HR support to the Head of People and for our Hoolagans. You will be heavily involved in building up the HR function as the business grows. Your main responsibilities include supporting new HR initiatives as managing end-to-end of all the day-to-day HR processes in the entire employee lifecycle.
You will have an eye for detail and a passion to improve and streamline processes with the aim of improving our employee experience. The ideal candidate must have an open mind to take on tasks or projects which are out of his/her comfort zone and be willing to support on any People related tasks..
This role reports directly to the Head of People.
The role will manage/be responsible for:
- Manage end-to-end HR processes during the employee lifecycle (i.e. from the point of onboarding to offboarding)
- Manage the entire onboarding and offboarding process
- Manage all immigration related task, benefits administration, training administration
- Provide HR advice to the employees/line managers on any queries about people policies and processes.
- Manage HRIS including ensuring data integrity, keying in of employee data
- Proactively review HR processes and policies to ensure relevance to the business
- Work closely with Finance, Compliance and Legal team on audit activities for Singapore and the rest of the region where appropriate.
- Manage entire payroll processes across the regions which include working with payroll vendors
- Manage People related projects & initiatives including seeking feedback from the teams.
- Office management duties including sourcing of offices and maintaining office environment
- Other ad hoc projects allocated by the Head of People or the leadership team
Please share a CV - it’s a starting point for us which we would like to see how your background relates to what we are looking for - it will preferably be designed around our requirements.
Are you ready to be a hoolahgan?
- At least 5 years of solid HR Operations and/or HR Generalist experience, supporting the South East Asia region.
- Prior work experience in start-ups of hyper growth is an advantage
- Prior work experience in using HRIS and comfortable in using technology solutions
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking and adaptable to changes
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to clearly articulate policies and programs to employees.
- Culture is important to us - we work hard, have fun and enjoy the challenge with a great team of focused, ambitious hoolahgans
- By nature hoolahgans are hustlers making things happen and bringing energy to every thing we do… we call that hoolah “hooping”
- High growth environment
- Note today we are working from home and enjoying communicating, engaging and sharing digitally however an office fit for purpose in the new normal will be the way forward when the environment allows