SEA Performance Marketing Manager
FOREO is looking for a data-driven Performance Marketing Manager to plan and manage all paid media initiatives for the brand and to drive the marketplaces across the SEA region. If you are strong in analytical skills, have a results-oriented mindset, and interested in working in the beauty industry, this role may be perfect for you.
Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If you are into breaking molds and challenging standards, then you might be the one we are looking for.
What YOU will bring to the table ?
- Minimum bachelor's degree.
- At least 4 years of experience in the same role, function or capacity.
- Must have experience in paid media marketing (e-commerce, Google, Facebook, TikTok), familiar with Facebook Business Manager.
- Data-driven and results-oriented mindset, with excellent analytical skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities by being well-organised (through to-do lists, sheets, automated reports, project management software, knowledge of Google G-Suite).
- Has a critical eye and strives for timeliness and excellence in everything created.
- Dedicated and demonstrates an ability to thrive in a highly visible fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) with good communication skills.
What YOU Will Do ?
- Plans and manages all paid media initiatives for the brand across SEA (Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam) and India Markets.
- Paid media includes digital media (Google, YouTube), social media (FB, IG, Tiktok), Collaborative Ads, and E-Commerce platforms marketing solutions (Lazada, Shopee, Zalora)
- Identifies each platform's role, sets targeting, budget allocation, KPIs across platforms to support campaign objectives.
- Develops and reviews the performance marketing strategies and initiatives for the brand across retailer and owned platforms to support growth in awareness, traffic and conversions.
- Manages and tracks the paid media budget for all campaigns platforms, with a holistic view on planning, ensuring targets are reviewed vs. benchmarks, and planned to support and deliver against the campaign objectives.
- Develops, recommends and executes branded and non-branded search strategies to drive awareness and traffic, integrating this into campaign planning and marketing initiatives.
- Leverages owned and third party data from marketplaces and retailers, to drive insights and learnings, and apply these to targeting and goal setting.
- Manages the digital agency from briefing, setting media plans and reviewing KPIs/Results, including daily communication with the agency on campaigns setup execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Provides weekly updates and monthly reporting for all major KPIs (including spend vs. budget), reviews results and shares learnings for future planning.
- Reports to the Head of Marketing, SEA on opportunities, results and growth areas
- Work closely with the other team members to meet company's goals
- Providing briefs for the agency and coordinating all assets production in communication with colleagues designers, copywriters, web designers
Now you may ask, WHY FOREO? ?
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry.
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success.
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced team.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment.
- You will get the chance to try new FOREO products!
- Vacation, long service, and birthday leave.
- Generous employee discount on products.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.