Nexford University is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team and lead on paid Social Media and paid search channels. This is an exciting role to apply a combination of innovative, creative and data-led strategies with a next-generation online university that is impact-focused.
You will get the opportunity to work with team members across the world, work in a culture that welcomes and encourages collaboration as well feedback, work remotely, and be measured based on performance.
- Managing paid Social Media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, and other emerging platforms including coordination of campaign planning, launch, optimization and reporting
- Lead and develop A/B testing across different campaigns, including evaluation and recommendations as appropriate
- Creating, launching and testing new and existing Search and Display campaigns that span across multiple countries and languages
- Tracking and optimizing Search and Display campaigns, including CTR, CPC, CPL and other metrics
- Strong familiarity with third-party tracking vendors and integrating with social platforms
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate a high level of autonomy, creative problem solving and responsibility.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, including expert-level experience in Google Ads and paid Facebook
- Sound working knowledge of other social media platforms as LinkedIn
- Proven track record of working on large-scale performance-driven projects with significant budgets
- Robust number and data analysis skills and the ability to provide actionable recommendations
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in different markets, and sharp cultural awareness
- A self-starter with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly and thriving in a demanding, result-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Experience working with creative teams
- A passion for all things social and eagerness to learn about new ideas.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Work at a company with a social mission where you can make a real difference in the world
- 12 days paid vacation
- 12 days paid sick leave
- 12 days paid personal development time-off post-probation
- 50% discount for employee and family on all Nexford courses
- A friendly team in the US, UK, South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, Ukraine, and the Philippines
- 100% remote work
- Contemporary collaboration tools
- An entrepreneurial and highly stimulating environment
- An environment where you will be technically and intellectually challenged
About Nexford University
Nexford University is a next-generation university based in Washington DC offering a competency-based learning model. Nexford’s mission is to enable greater social and economic mobility by providing an affordable high-quality education that will positively impact millions of lives around the world.
Nexford offers the following degrees and certificates: Associate of Applied Science in Business (AAS), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), MBA, nine undergraduate certificates and three graduate certificates in the field of business. Nexford provides learners with a fully online global education based on mastery of competencies relevant in the workplace. A global team of faculty and advisors support learning and professional success through the innovative use of technology, such as AI and machine learning.
For more information, visit www.nexford.org