Walter Analytics is a digital marketing consultancy that focuses on the optimisation of digital marketing and user acquisition. We work with clients in financial services, retail, pharmaceuticals, technology, and non-profit sectors. We predominately work with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, and focus on acquiring more customers for our clients.
Our HQ is currently in Melbourne, and we are looking for a Malaysian to join our global team starting in February 2021. Our team members are in Australia, Asia, and Europe. We usually work remotely via Slack, Zoom, Basecamp, and other collaboration platforms.
- We are looking for someone to help us set up, run, and optimise mostly Google Ads campaigns (and some Facebook Ads), for our clients here in Australia.
- Your primary role will be to plan, implement, track, and improve new clients' digital marketing campaigns.
- Your secondary function will be to advise these clients on digital marketing strategy and improve their websites (eCommerce and Lead Generation).
- You will not be managing a team initially; however, the opportunity may arise in the future.
- A digital marketing specialist, you've got at least three years of experience independently setting up and running Google Ads campaigns, either on the client or agency side.
- You're familiar with Google Analytics, understand how to interpret reports, and can gauge useful insights from data.
- Your Google Ads certifications are up to date.
- You're able to write ad-copy in English fluently.
- Able to converse with clients via email when required.
- Facebook Ads experience is a bonus.
- Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio experience is a bonus.
- You like to work independently and are comfortable working remotely.
- You appreciate the importance of data and accountability in digital marketing campaigns.
- You have a dedicated workspace at home or can easily access a co-working space (see note below).
A note on remote work & our team
In the next 12-24 months, our goal is to set up a physical presence in Malaysia to collaborate with our SE Asian team. However, due to COVID, everyone is still working remotely for now.
Given ongoing lockdowns (MCO) and safety considerations from COVID, we are not expecting to meet in person until late 2021 at the earliest. Ideally, you are comfortable working independently and have a suitable workspace set up at home with fast internet. We provide subsidies for equipment/internet if required.
Our team works comfortably via Slack, Zoom, and other collaboration platforms.
We are not looking to hire freelancers or agencies for this role.
Salary Range: 6,500 - 8,500 MYR per month full-time depending on experience.
If successful, we will hire you full-time as a contractor. We are not a Malaysian registered company at this stage, and will not pay EPF, but we can negotiate your salary accordingly.
We do not provide working Visas to Australia, as we are not qualified as a company to do so.
We look forward to your application!