The Personal Banking Officer would be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with key deposit clients and providing them with superior customer experience. Over time as the bank’s suite of investment products increases, such person would also be responsible for cross selling other products of the bank subject to appropriateness and proper risk assessment.
- Be representative of the bank and build up strong long-term relationship with clients as well as grow customer-base and deposit amounts providing high level of customer service and cross sell other products and services as per policy of the bank
- Smoothen onboard of the client assisting with account opening and complying with other requirements by working seamlessly with the operations and client service units
- Ensure KYC and other requirements are completed smoothly and as required by the bank
- Develop good understanding of appropriate risk appetite of clients and the bank, operating guidelines, rules & regulations of the bank, authorized agencies, and related parties
- Maintain good working relationships with various units of the bank
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics, Accounting, Marketing, or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years direct working experience as Personal Banker or at least 2 years of experience in Retail Business Banking
- Knowledge of investment & insurance products, and loan-related products would be a plus.
- Professional in MS. Office: Excel, Word, Power point. Fluent in English speaking and writing. Local nationality is preferred.
- Good personality and interpersonal skills, passionate in sales and services. Hard-working, ambitious and capable presentation skills