We are looking for a Copywriter to join our Creative team and create content for marketing activities. We believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work!
As our Copywriter, you will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, email campaigns and social media), working closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. You make sure that we maintain a strong online brand presence with our marketing objectives.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Produce original, clear and credible ideas/messages/scripts, and presenting these to clients and colleagues
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Optimizing social media content (language, message, tone) on the basis of the behavior of our target audience and brand standards.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting on social media insights (e.g. traffic, engagement, conversion rates, shares etc.)
- Develop content for Social media online/offline content search that includes trade and events whilst understanding the marketing, technology and media landscape.
- Apply advertising methods to boost brand awareness like promotions and competitions.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven 3 -5 years of work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, keyword research, analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends) and other relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ).
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Outstanding English communication skills.
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Accuracy both in terms of grammar and information, as adverts must not be misleading
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations, or related field