Are you on a mission to design and develop brilliant software and applications? Well then, you’re in the right place!
We believe in empowerment. In fact, in ApyHub everybody is given the keys to drive the company forward.
ApyHub strives to ensure that everyone is encouraged to identify and propose ideas and solutions. In principle, everyone at ApyHub knows exactly what they are responsible for and has the freedom to meet those expectations however they think is best!
We are committed to working hard to see how we can evolve and scale the way we manage self-organization and to finding ways to develop our culture and core values in a way that works for everyone in the company.
About the role
At ApyHub, we have a simple purpose: to be the place that software developers go to when they look for efficiency & simplicity. Your role will be to help us build the services that will enable the platform’s customers to increase their productivity, by challenging the traditional ways of software development.
You will work directly with your global engineering team, our product owner and our CTO to make sure that the product can be used optimally by thousands of developers worldwide. In more detail, you will:
- Own and maintain the entire application architecture
- Work collaboratively with product and other engineering teams in understanding the requirements and assist them in delivering innovative solutions
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Be a leader! Big part of the role will include communicating successfully all platform concepts and guidelines to the rest of the development team including backend developers, frontend developers, DevOps, QA
- Maintain the product roadmap along with the product owner, release schedules and architectural standards that ensure alignment with our business objectives
- Be an awesome coach: Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure that software meets all internal and external requirements
You will be a strong candidate if…
- You have degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You have prior experience in a software architect or similar role with extensive technical knowledge of software agile methodologies, SaaS, ideally in a startup setting
- You have an excellent organizational and leadership skills
- You have an understanding of software quality assurance principles
- You have minimum 5+ years of development experience with Java / GoLang / Python
- You have experience and understanding of RESTful Web Services and ideally experience with GraphQL, gRPC
- You are extremely comfortable with Git
- You are fun to work with, attention to detail and you are able to effectively communicate and articulate your thoughts with Product Owners, Architects and Fellow engineers
- You enjoy (technical) challenges and you strive in environments with evolving priorities and dynamics
As our new Platform Architect you’ll get
- 🖥 The chance to work on some of the most exciting technologies and build platforms that revolutionize the way people work
- 💃 The opportunity to work with a super fun, cool, talented team in an international environment
- 🎁 A competitive compensation package including other benefits such as equity
- 📈 Learning, growth and career development budget
- 🤩 The moment to bring your ideas to live and experiment
- 🕰️ Flexible working hours and work location.. We care about getting stuff done rather than formalities
- 🗺 🇳🇱 The possibility of working remotely or in the Netherlands
Got your attention?
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can’t wait to hear from you!
After our team receives your application, and if you’re selected, you will have:
- A 30 min video-call with our team to better understand your career goals and fit with the team
- A technical challenge to help us evaluate your technical skills, depending on the role you are applying for
- A final video-call with the co-founders
We are doing our best to process your application in 10 working days and offer to follow within 24 hours. We can’t wait to meet you!