Pemimpin.id is an NGO that promotes the improvement of the leadership ecosystem among youth in Indonesia through research and campaign via technology and media.
We are looking for a Podcaster Editor Intern to assist our Production Team. You will be responsible for editing podcasts from Deep Tech as our Tech Community.
What benefit will you get :
- Creating meaningful impact; You will get a chance to learn how to create impact
- Being a better person; Learn about personal development from pemimpin.id team
- Harnessing skills for the future; You will harness your problem solving, creative thinking, communication, and collaboration skills
- Gaining hands on experience in socio-startup; You will have the playground to plan, create, and distribute good value of leadership
- Last but not least; As the cherry on top, you will get paid
- Editing podcasts with Adobe Premiere and Audition
- Assist producer while recording
- Release podcasts on Anchor
- Final year student or fresh graduate. Considered for a student in Communications, Broadcasting, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field
- Good editing skill with Adobe Premiere and Adobe Audition,
- Familiar with Anchor, Zencaster and other podcasting software
- Familiar with remote system work culture and tools such as Trello, Google Suite, Slack, etc.
- Ability to work remotely and independently with minimum guidance
How to apply?
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your application is shortlisted to the next stage. If you do not hear from us in 10 days, we will keep your resume on file in case a relevant opportunity opens up.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!