HERE WE GROW AGAIN!! We're dreaming big in 2021 and to kick things off we're on hunt for our next dynamic candidates.
The Post-Processing Manager (PPM) is responsible for the performance, productivity, and the output quality of our Post-Processing Department. They oversee a remote team of photo editors, provide quality assurance for deliverables, and help with training and development. The PPM works closely with managers from other departments to ensure the successful delivery of projects and client satisfaction. They manage escalations, field internal and external communications, and innovates to stay ahead of marketing trends
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ample real estate photography experience.
- Detail obsession.
- Expertise in high-quality photo editing.
- Ability to provide instructions and set standards for editing.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and set deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a high-paced environment.
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection.
- Aptitude for technical/systems adoption and ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Lightroom).
- Proficient with Google G Suite and other word processing software.
Know someone who would be a great candidate? Share this with them or tag them in the comments!
#Homebased #VirtualAssistants #WereHiring #jobopportunities #OutsourcePlug #hiredPH