FileWave makes endpoint management simple.
FileWave is a multi-platform device management solution for macOS, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, and Android. For over 25 years, we have helped organizations around the world manage their unique environments via the FileWave Management Suite.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our Lenovo FileWave team in the Philippines as a Post-Sales Technical Consultant for FileWave's endpoint management solutions. Your primary role will be to grasp the technical capabilities of our software and provide timely consultation for problem resolution and shared resources negotiation.
Are you a confident analytical thinker who is creative and knowledgeable enough to identify what is possible to meet a customer's needs? Then we would love to hear from you!
What will you be doing at FileWave?
- Conduct software implementations and trainings as well as professional service engagements, provide follow-up reporting of the results (primarily remotely)
- Present remote software product demonstrations for potential and existing customers
- Provide technical customer support for IT Administrators using our product via phone, email, ticketing system and chat
- Work with and administer Mac OS X, Windows and UNIX
- Assist with internal technical support of FileWave systems through it.filewave.com
- Document and escalate customer issues to appropriate parties to achieve a resolution
- Actively participate in FileWave’s online community. This includes, but is not limited to, filewave.com/alliance-community and kb.filewave.com
- Maintain knowledge of computer systems (Windows, macOS) and mobile devices (Android, iOS)
- Complete projects and tasks assigned by the Engineering Manager
- Collaborate with other technical and nontechnical team members to achieve business objectives
- Be available to travel (actual travel to be determined)
We believe that you should have the following skills and experiences in order to perform well as our new Post-Sales Technical Consultant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar technology-related field
- Linux server experience
- Scripting experience (bat, shell, powershell, etc.)
- Experience in a post-sales or technical support role
- Experience in managing software/hardware deployments
- Basic knowledge of iOS and Android, Networking, and Firewalls
- Strong technical analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Superior customer service, collaboration, communication, and training/presentation skills
- Effective organization skills and attention-to-detail
What else might be helpfulf for this position?
- Experience using an MDM or UEM tool
- Experience with virtualization infrastructure and administration
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP and network architecture and common protocols for data transfer
- Familiarity with security best practices, DNS, HTTP, FTP, PHP, Python, Ruby, PostgreSQL, and HTML5
There are many reasons to join our team, such as:
- Your personal and professional development are important to us. You will enjoy a career path tailored to your personal needs.
- You will have daily contact with a diverse and international customer base
- You will work with idustry-leading technology
- You are welcome to join our fun company activities and events
- You will be part of our positive and collaborative work environment
- You will enjoy the benefits of our servant leadership