Hello freelance web developers!
We’re the founders of www.itch.me, and we are looking for a full-stack web developer (freelance / potential CTO) to join us at itch —the first, fashion social platform & editorial driven by its users. Yes! Instead of creativity often subject to opinions of a select few, everyone’s social activities on itch will transparently determine our timeline, visibility, as well as what gets featured on our Zine! Finally, fashion professionals can now showcase, find collaborations but most importantly, have a voice to collectively dictate what should trend for a change! Fashion 2.0: For fashion creatives, rebels and forward thinkers—a movement that’s already gaining global traction!
So as our current site was built from scratch and without a framework, we’re seeking an independent individual to fully transpose our entire site into a framework (e.g. Angular or React, just to name a few) as well as adding new features moving forward. This means, if you’re physically based in Singapore, have the experience and know-how to code a site from scratch and comfortable to work from home—let’s chat! Should the universe be willing, you may well be more than just a freelancer and we’ll be glad to fashion a revolution with you as potential CTO at itch.
Scope Of Projects
- Transpose our entire site with a framework
- Improve UI/UX on our desktop and mobile responsive website
- Transform design visuals into reality
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of site
- Write stable, secure, scalable and efficient Front-end and Back-end code
- Proficient in MySQL, PHP, Node.js
Media Queries and Responsive Web Development
- Understand cross browser differences and techniques
- Version control using Git
- Understand user experience on our front-end web development
- Competence in Unit Testing
- Able to manage legacy codes
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
So feel free to sign up and learn more at www.itch.me
Joseph and Byn
Creative director and Design director of itch