Founded in 2019, Next Click Partners is a fast-growing, fully remote, US-based advertising technology company with deep expertise in customer acquisition and online marketing. We leverage proprietary technology and techniques, along with a diverse team to drive high-quality traffic to our growing list of national marketing partners… and we’re expanding! Now is your opportunity to come grow with us.
We’re looking for an experienced and analytical full-time Pay-Per-Click (PPC) & Social Media Specialist to join our 100% remote team. As a PPC & Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, researching, developing, and executing high-impact marketing campaigns utilizing popular platforms such as Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, Google Ads, Pinterest, and Instagram. You will drive high-quality, optimized traffic to a new Shopify eCommerce store in the pet industry and have a direct impact on sales and growth. You will also be responsible for managing a growing list of Facebook Pages and the company’s corporate LinkedIn page to strengthen brand awareness and reach.
- Build out and manage optimized PPC marketing campaigns across a number of popular platforms to drive traffic to a Shopify eCommerce site in the pet industry
- Translate ambitious business objectives and marketing plans into actionable PPC campaigns
- Manage social media presence and the company brands (LinkedIn, Facebook Pages, Instagram) by posting regular updates on industry/company news or site-specific content/promotions
- Research market, industry, and competitor trends to build competitive campaigns
- Placing tracking/conversion pixels in Shopify to accurately track Facebook, Google, Bing, and other marketing campaign conversion rates and goals
- Assist with volume estimates, budget considerations/forecasting, and other financial/business-related areas of online marketing campaign buildouts
- Ongoing monitoring and maintenance of active PPC campaigns and creating subsequent reports for stakeholder review to show progress/updates on completing objectives and hitting targets
- Work closely with the whole tech team, but especially the Sr. Shopify Developer, to ensure accurate tracking, testing, optimization, and performance from the moment a user lands on the site to checkout
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading eCommerce PPC campaigns (from scratch campaign build-outs and ongoing optimization/maintenance), including writing ad/headline copy
- An analytical and data-driven approach to decision making in building out, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns for success (with the ability to define success based on certain key metrics)
- Experience working with Facebook Pages, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Comfort level working in eCommerce / online marketing with a pulse on the latest trends, techniques, and strategies for various leading PPC platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics to help inform marketing campaign strategies (demographics, device type, dayparting, etc.)
- Familiarity with marketing performance metrics/acronyms, such as CTR, conversion rates, bounce rates, CPL/CPA, CPC, Google’s QS, and ROAS to name a few
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas, problems, technical challenges, and updates company-wide
- Enthusiastic and driven to publicly represent the company well through official social media channels offering information related to company news, industry news, and special eCommerce promotions/marketing campaigns at regular intervals
- Team player who can collaborate and communicate effectively with other stakeholders (tech team, business users, and executives)
- Familiarity with tools such as SpyFu is not required, but a plus
- Bonus points if you have familiarity and experience working with Shopify stores