LITMUS is a Singapore-based communications consultancy providing Content. PR. Social. Digital marketing expertise.
We are the story-tellers behind innovative companies, helping them to raise funds, define their brand, educate the market, acquire clients and grow, nationally, regionally and globally.
We are building a team that is working hard to be among the best, if not the best, PR consultancy – in our thinking, our work and the value we bring to our clients.
We are seeking an experienced communications agency professional to join us in a remote team structure. Based in Malaysia, you will join a talented team to manage national, regional and global integrated communication campaigns, working from home, or in a co-working office.
Salary is higher than industry average for the right candidate.
If you possess the skills, energy and drive to be among the best, we invite you to apply. Relevant communications agency experience is mandatory for success in the role.
- Collaborate with senior team members to set the pace and direction of the firm
- Lead and nurture junior team members to support their professional growth
- Understand the issues and opportunities that affect our clients
- Provide the best advice and innovative solutions to support our clients’ goals, keeping them happy and loyal
- Bring new thinking, great ideas and unique perspectives to what we do and how we do it
- Drive new business opportunities and work with the team to deliver the thinking, the strategy and the presentations to win it
Content and Writing
- Translate industry and client developments into high quality, effective and compelling content
- Develop news releases, thought leadership pieces, interview briefs and other forms of impactful content
- Know the media – what stories they want, how they want it – delivering brilliant news coverage that drives our clients’ business
- Build relationships with the media and establish clients as top-of-mind thought leaders for trending stories and interviews.
Social Media Management
- Know the trends, tools and tactics that engage and enrich our clients’ online communities
- Oversee digital, social media strategy and planning
- Work with the team to analyse, review and report on social media activities
Digital and Design
- Familiar with digital strategies and tools, including SEO and SEM.
- Good sense of design and eye for detail
- High performing team player, responsible, enthusiastic and proactive
- 6-10 years’ experience in public relations and/or communications with related agency experience
- Experience working with corporate and technology sectors - adtech, cloud, data, finance/fintech, platforms, robotics, software, telco, etc
- Knowledge of/experience with national, regional, global media
- Very strong English writing and editing skills
- Strong non-English language skills an advantage
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Degree and/or diploma