Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
Do you love using your technical skills to turn your clients into fierce advocates? We are looking for B2B sales leaders to craft solutions from an unlimited portfolio of enterprise software products for customers in every industry segment. You will work within a one-of-a-kind business model and position our ever-growing library of products as a launchpad for our customers.
At Aurea, we will arm you with the world’s only "Netflix of Software" library. You will leverage our breadth of products and our world-class account planning methodology to close the most impressive deals of your career. You will sharpen your skills by mapping your product vision to our clients’ business and IT strategies. If you have the discipline and fortitude to execute a comprehensive account plan to maximize value for clients, this job is for you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating Solution Visions and presenting them to customers we give you. There are no outbound sales, so you can focus on what you do best: closing deals.
- Removing technical objections as part of the account engagement process through establishing great relationships and communicating our vision.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Engaging in cookie cutter presentations and demos so that you can simply “show up and throw up.” You will build and maintain trusted advisor relationships for the long haul.
- Spending your time following up on poorly qualified marketing leads. You will only engage with customers who are interested in engaging with you.
Presales Manager Key Responsibilities
- Achieve customer buy-in for Aurea’s Product Vision and then close deals.
- A university degree in computer science, engineering, or IT
- Sales expertise and ability to convince customers to buy into a vision, and ultimately make a purchase
- Proficiency with AWS Cloud with an ability to map legacy enterprise architectures to AWS architectures
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4463-MY-KualaLum-PresalesManage