Hi, I’m Claire Marshall, Senior Director of Worldwide Field Marketing at Puppet. I’m looking for a Principal Partner Marketing Manager to work closely with our Channel Sales Team to create and execute the partner marketing strategy. You will be the voice of Puppet to channel partners and will be excited to build, execute and scale partner driven lead generation programs that drive demand, accelerate pipeline and improve partner productivity.
You will be part of the Global Field Marketing Team, at an exciting phase of Puppet’s growth, as we accelerate delivery of modern infrastructure automation solutions to the largest organisations in the World.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute
- Drive joint planning and go-to-market initiatives with the channel sales team and Puppet’s distributors and channel partners
- Assemble marketing and sales enablement kits for partners to educate them on solution offerings and campaigns available
- Create channel specific marketing messages and produce co-branded assets and and co-hosted/sponsored events
- Develop strong relationships, becoming the go-to market contact at Puppet, helping to inspire, lead and support our partners
- Manage, maintain and improve Puppet’s Partner Portal, to deliver a great self-service experience for partners
- Track success metrics, identifying the reporting trends that help drive improvements and core program decisions
- Manage and reconcile budgets
- Entrepreneurial. You proactively identify challenges and opportunities and approach work in an agile and creative way.
- Accountable, delivering against your commitments to your team, and to Puppet’s partners, customers and communities. You deliver what you promise.
- A collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills who partners across the organisation. You collaborate often and remain open, listening to understand first.
- Scrappy and self-directed. You are skilled at autonomously driving projects in a startup environment with minimal guidance and limited resources whilst having a ton of freedom and creativity to continue moving forward. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are happy rolling up your sleeves to drive execution and results.
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Puppet
- 7+ years experience in a channel marketing role, successfully growing partner relationships with marketing savviness to judge alignment, impact and appropriateness of campaigns and programmes.
- Proven experience developing (and delivering) joint marketing plans that align to corporate and partner strategy
- Demonstrated experience of marketing for a B2B technology company across The Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific regions
- Self-starter who demonstrates a high sense of ownership, demonstrating initiative and proficiency at problem solving.
- Calm under pressure and in the face of ambiguity. You take ownership of problems, take on challenges and drive through to resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus, but not required (shout about it in your application if you have experience):
- Experience of setting up, tracking and reporting of marketing programmes in Salesforce and Marketo
- Account based marketing experience
- Interest and understanding of technology infrastructure and DevOps practices
We are hiring at various experience levels and we’re particularly interested in having a diverse team with a broad set of skills and viewpoints. If this seems like your dream job, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway!
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Puppet’s core mission is to eliminate soul crushing work. We created the industry standard for managing infrastructure as code. And we didn’t stop there—our product portfolio has grown to help organizations automate across their entire software delivery lifecycle. With more than two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies using Puppet’s open source or commercial products, our code is helping power thousands of organizations across the world.
As the industry leader in DevOps solutions, we realize that our success is a collective effort; all made possible by the incredible people working here, our customers, partners, and Puppet community. Our culture is built on positivity, diversity, inclusivity and support—and we seek people who are resilient, entrepreneurial-minded, team players who continually strive to be incrementally better every single day. In our work together we aim to be curious, accountable, empathetic and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like the environment you’d thrive in, why not say hello?
Learn more about Puppet by checking out the values we live by and the awesome benefits and perks we offer employees!
Puppet is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact +1-877-575-9775 for assistance.