Founded in 2011 and trusted by companies across 70 countries and more, KnowledgeHut is the skills solutions provider that organizations and individuals the world over count on to innovate faster and create progress.
We help technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable, and secure.
Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us, and our values are at the helm of how we work together. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be.
If you have the sales and business development skills required and are excited to come to work every day knowing you’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation, we want to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design – Analyze, design & document the system / solution based on the business needs which is scalable, resilient and maintainable with low overhead for both client and server side
- Problem solving – Solve the challenges and problems faced by team by guiding and team with best practices
- Coordinate - Communicate system requirements to developers; explain system structure to them and provide assistance
- Code Reviews – Perform code reviews
- Planning – Plan and assign tasks to team members
- Develop – Develop micro services and micro frontends
- 4+ years of industry work experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Full stack experience designing and building scalable applications from end-to-end
- Strong proficiency in React (hooks knowledge is plus)
- Strong proficiency in Nodejs
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
- Must have Design and development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
- Experience in performance tuning
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions
- Great attention to detail
- Testing libraries – jest, testing-library is plus
- TDD / BDD experience is plus
- Experience with AWS, K8S, CI/CD is plus
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration