Privyr is a Singapore based, venture-backed startup that helps consumer-facing salespeople & businesses contact and convert leads into clients from their phones.
Our mobile CRM works with popular chat apps like WhatsApp, SMS, iMessage, emails, and phone calls without any setup or configuration needed. It also connects to lead sources like Facebook ads, Google ads, and website contact forms to automatically receive new leads for one-touch follow ups.
We have customers in over 65 countries around the world - from Singapore and India, the US and UK, to Brazil, South Africa, Slovakia, and many other countries. They come from a wide range of industries, including real estate, insurance, automobiles, trainers & coaches, doctors, lawyers, farmers, and even magicians.
We're a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have built and scaled successful startups across Silicon Valley, India, Indonesia, and Singapore. We love challenging norms and coming up with new ways to solve old problems; we experiment often and fail fast; we're incredibly passionate founders that believe in attracting highly motivated people and giving them the freedom to build their ideas and realise their ambitions.
If you'd like to join a rapidly scaling startup and help define the future of consumer sales, we'd love to chat with you!
What You’ll Do
● Deliver amazing customer experiences, from new user enquiries through onboarding and subsequent support of our users
● Interact with customers across the world via live chat, emails, and other channels to provide guidance and solve problems in a friendly and efficient manner
● Follow up with customers to ensure their questions or problems are resolved, and update them about new features that are relevant to their previous enquiries
● Serve as a Voice of Customer and collaborate with internal product, design, and tech teams to turn common requests and issues into new features, enhancements, and fixes
● Monitor activation, engagement, and retention for new users and existing subscribers to identify and capture high potential growth opportunities
● Drive user education and training via guides, video tutorials, and webinars
● As this role is part of a team that supports a global userbase across time zones, you may need to cover afternoon, evening, or weekend shifts (Singapore time)
● Excellent English speaking and writing skills, with the ability to adapt between informal chats and formal emails
● Great attitude and patience in interacting with non-tech savvy customers through chat, emails, or short calls
● Ability to break down complicated actions into simple step-by-step explanations that users understand and appreciate
● Strong attention to detail to ensure every enquiry is addressed in a timely manner
● Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage many different clients at the same time
● Tech & product savviness is a must, particularly with chat & productivity applications, mobile apps, and web apps
● Experience supporting users in a live-chat environment
● 2 years of experience in Customer Success, Customer Support, or other customer-facing roles
● As this role will be remote (work from home) for the foreseeable future due to COVID, stable access to a high-speed internet connection is required
● You’ve worked in a B2C/B2B SaaS company or tech startup before, ideally in a customer-facing support, product, or engineering role
● You see every customer interaction - from feedback to how-to’s and even complaints - as an opportunity to learn and increase user satisfaction
● You have experience being a part of a high-performing Customer Support & Success team covering a global user base
What We Offer
● Basic salary & benefits
● Exposure as an early employee in a venture-funded startup, with exciting growth opportunities as the company scales
● Experience in an early stage tech startup, working directly with the founders and core team from UC Berkeley, IIT, UCLA, CalTech, and some of the hottest MNCs and startups
● A casual work environment and a fun-loving team