JetFuel.Agency is looking for a part-time remote virtual assistant who will help the different teams in project management, email marketing, and creative marketing day-to-day responsibilities. This job will require the candidate to coordinate with team members to get projects done on time.
- Assist in managing client campaign in our project management platform (including but not limited to a status update, progress tracking via templates, and team follow-up)
- Communicate with team members on an ongoing basis to monitor task progress.
- Update relevant stakeholders on potential blockers and/or concerns.
- Assist with email marketing tasks
- Assist the creative team
- At least a year of experience working as a VA
- Experience working in a remote position/company.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience in Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and the like
- Strong work ethics and attention to detail
- Must overlap 3 hours with US working hours for (9-5PM PST)
- Please have the word PENGUIN somewhere in your application. Any application without this term will be rejected.
Recommended, Not Required
- Experience with Basecamp, Asana, Wrike, Teamwork or similar platforms
- Experience in Klaviyo, MailChimp, and the like
- Project management experience
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing
- Learn 3x more here than at any other job
- Unlimited PTO policy, so you can take some time off to recharge
- Flexible work schedule - integrate work with your life instead of the other way around
- Remote: avoid the stress and hassle of a commute and raise your productivity
- Raise your game: work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete an admin and personality test, as well as a series of video/voice interviews.