We are looking for a Process Design Manager who can provide competitive end to end process design proposals, this role will be based in Singapore.
- Support Commercial Teams’ funnel expansion achievements via provision of end-to-end process design and proposal services.
- Manage existing tendering and proposal tools and develop contents which are not available but have been deemed critical for the proposal delivery workflow – i.e. PFD/P&ID, Hydraulic Profile, Treatment Plant Mass Balance, GA drawings, and Vendor Specification.
- Engage customers to appreciate specific treatment challenges and collaborate with Treatment and Electrical & Instrumentation specialists for the purpose of preparing competitive proposals.
- Responsible for preparing tender or proposal submittals and ensure their timely submission.
- Work with Purchase Department to build up the necessary vendor database for tender and project execution needs.
- Involved in 3rd party vendors recommendation, selection and/or justification as required.
- Check purchase requisition details raised by Commercial Teams and ensure their correctness for order processing.
- Ensure handover of project information to Project Execution Team.
- Support Project Engineering Team in preparing technical or process engineering contents and drafting technical responses for project execution clarification needs.
- Attend customer or site meetings as required.
- Support the company’s innovation and localization efforts when necessary.
- Carry out other duties as required/determined by direct superior.
- Degree in Civil / Environmental / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering.
- Possess good understanding of hydraulics, mechanical pumping and mixing applications.
- Possess good understanding of physical, biological and chemical treatment processes in particular utilized within the Municipal DW and Wastewater Treatment Segment.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.