Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides technical or clinical assistance during marketing and sales processes.
• Trains and ensures that customers are properly and optimally able to operate the
medical equipment they have purchased.
• Monitors the installation of medical equipment.
• Provides on-going customer support and re-visits clients to receive feedback on the product(s) and their training needs.
• Keeps up-to-date on all equipment regulations and safety standards and communicates these to clients and colleagues.
• Develops instructional programs.
• Re-trains clients and colleagues when systems or technologies have been upgraded.
• Customizes equipment to a client’s needs.
• Participates in trade shows and other demonstrations and presentations.
• M.B.,B.S, B Med Tech,B.Pharm or B.NSc
• Two years experience in related field
• Fresh Graduate also welcome
• proven ability to promote and sell products and services
• good product knowledge